April 5, 2006

Statement of Innocence.

I hereby declare that I am neither a good writer nor a good reader.This is issued based on the concept that writing skill depends much on the reading habit. I think the cartoon strip on the left gives an idea of what I read regularly. Nevertheless, I have this feeling that if I don't come up with this space, the world will miss out on my brilliant ideas and views. So I have created one and I hope I could jot down something once in a while.

Now don't misunderstand that I don't make any attempts to improve . On a sunny day, with much enthusiasm , I bought this humorous 'five- part trilogy' involving Arthur Dent and his friend Ford Prefect. Left untouched, it now takes it's honorable seat in a conspicuous place in my room. Sigh..My only relief comes from my belief that the anticipation of laughter can also produce similar effects as laughter. The benefits may not be as good as laughter, however it is well accepted as a Stress Reduction Exercise.(if you don't believe me you can test it for yourself)

What I imply from the beginning is that if you are yawning now,it is not my mistake. You can blame the twist and turn of life that brought you here. If that quirk happens again we will meet, till then Adieu.

7 comments:

The Rhetoric Heart said...

aloha,

just came across this blog and wanted to tell you that i didnt yawn at all.

=]

feel free to check out mine if you want, now mine may make u yawn, ahahah.

cheers

A. M. H. Nath said...

I did want to yawn though!!!

A. M. H. Nath said...

Yup.. I wanted to yawn.. But english is good though

Anonymous said...

hey its good !

Anonymous said...

Hey i never read the blog but from the comments i realized it must be about some yawning therapy:-)

SSGomez said...

dear madam,

u write well...
copyright onnum eduthillengil...pedikkenda u will be reading the same article in my blog too :P

a good one ..!!

cheers!
The soon-to-be blogger

Tomaaas said...

That was nice